YSA color-coated aluminum coil
Color aluminum refers to coloring the surface of aluminum alloy. Aluminum coils and sheets are stable material and it is highly corrosion resisted; and its special property makes it a lightweight and strong material. Generally speaking, the color does not fade for at least 30 years with proper surface treatment.
Color aluminum alloys come in various of colors, textures and even finishes, which is suitable for many industry. They are featuring lightweight, attractive appearance, good heat conduction. Therefore, color coated aluminum coils and plates are the most ideal chocie for building decoration.
Advantages of PVDF Color Aluminum
1. Light-weight: The density of aluminum is 2.73g/cm, only 1/3 of steel.
2. High strength: aluminum alloy’s component configuration, processing and heat treatment.
3. Corrosion resistance: The formed oxide layer has the funtion of self-rusting, prevents metal rust and has good acid and alkali resistance.
4. The surface treatment is diverse and beautiful. The aluminum-magnesium-manganese color coated plate can be oxidized, electrophoresed, chemically treated, polished and painted.
5. Good plasticity and easy processing.
6. Good electrical conductivity. The non-magnetization and low spark perception prevents electromagnetic interference and reduces flammability in the environment.
7. Easy to install: aluminum alloy can be riveted, welded, glued and other installation methods.
8. Environmental protection: Recyclable.
Features of PVDF Color Aluminum
1. Weather resistance
Excellent weather resistance, corrosion resistance and stain resistance. PVDF coated aluminum alloys withstand harsh weather conditions, and are not affected by UV and temperature changes. It is not easy to fade and maintains a fresh appearance for a long period of time than other coatings.
2, Lightweight materials
The weight of the pure aluminum plate is 40% lighter than other metal plates, which is convenient to operate and reduces the overall cost.
3, Strong structure
The aluminum-magnesium-manganese color-coated plate and coil is easy to cut and bend into any shapes with custom angles. It can be combined with ordinary metal or wood processing tools to make various shapes.
4, Uniform color
Thanks to the roll coating process, the surface coating is uniform and the thickness is easy to control compared to other building materials.
5, Flatness, easy maintenance
The board is very smooth, non-twisted and free from skew. Cleaning with clean water or mild detergent can make the plate as new as before.
6, Various colors and bright colors.
A pvdf color coated aluminum coil can be selected in 60+ colors. At the same time, it can also produce wood, granite and other variegated colors.